Preventive dentistry means a healthy smile. Preventive dental care for children includes:
- Proper nutrition and dietary habits
- Brushing and flossing
- Regular dental check-ups
- Assessing risk for developing cavities
- Evaluating oral growth and development and guide it with orthopedics
- Oral health education
- Protection against injuries
- Management of oral habits with orthopedics
- Guidance of erupting teeth
- Prevent Sleep Apnea with dentofacial orthopedics
- Avoid orthognatic surgery with early treatment - starting at 2 years old
Give your child a present for life: A beautiful face and smile with facial focused dentofacial orthopedics.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation.